Handofdeath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what dose server need?

5 posters

Go down

what dose server need? Empty what dose server need?

Post  hontiris1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm

what dose server need? Upgrad11

ok guy it hase been about 2 weeks and we don't got 10 player's on 24/7 or on at the same time, there is more then 10 players that play but some don't logg in no more or don't logg in allot. so here is some upgrades you can do so we can get tons of players fast like ballscape, please do NOT see this as an advertise for ballscape sens ballscap[e its always down so it won't even matter, and this server is on 24/7 all day all night, winter, summer anytime you want to get on even when you are in the shower. well here is some upgrades you shud do to the server and i will be showing some videos of ballscape so you can atleast see how it was in a video and how you shud change the home.

first of, the home shud be change becouse it is an old home lumby its the oldest home ever in rs it hase been the home sens runescape started and sens rsps came to be nown, sens people quited runescape to come play runescape private server they don't want the same like the home at lumby and the home at edge is gething old know the new home and the best for a home is at AL KHARID wish is at the desert, here is a map of on runehq so you can see al kharid there and search it if you dont know were it is runehq map of rs: search al kharid . at first when i joined ballscape back then 3 month ago atlist i though wow al kharid not the best home but i was wrognh turns out that 97% of runescape private servers like al kharid as a home, its brighter got shops around and it dosent need much teleporting to do.

here its a lil map of how it looks!
what dose server need? AlKharid

what dose server need? Alklharid_map

ok so here its a lil video it dosent cover much but i will explain what more upgrades it shud have please look at every detail of this video the teleporting way the boxes how it puts apart the teleporting and everything.
-this video was made when ballscape only hade 36 players know it hase over 300-

ok so you see the teleporting things have boxes and there is like 3 or 2 costum teleport to a costum npc wish is.
the crazy physico bitch and the king of caves the crazy physico bitch drops d claws, god swords and d boots, d skimmy, d long and bones

king of caves drop's dragon whip, rune whip, adamant whip, mithril whip, so on... and d bow and one more thing i just can't remember.

another costum thing was a teleporting minning place wish teleports you to a mining place that you can minnie all the ores and then just teleport home and bank it teleport back so on...

what dose server need? Coolte10

warnning read this most important

the economy was the best in the hole runescape private servers becouse there was no way to get dragon armor or any armor in anyway by shop everything was connected to an npc wish this mean like iron dragon, steel dragon, bronze dragon drops d visage then you go and make it to a dragon fire shield by smithing it, and it droped d legs, d skirt, bones, teher was one more thing and i can't remember too..

so all the items you hade to get by duing something like the crazy physico bitch she drops tehg odswords, the voids at pest control, but no god swords there only voids and 3rd age armors plus xp with points that you hade. -tip- if this upgrades happen wish it will be the best use pest control points on xp that way you lvl up faster the skills and get on high scores faster gl...

another important thing was there was nno but no administrator in game, this helps allot becouse that way no abuses only mods there was like 3 mods only and they were the ones that were on 24/7 but mods can NOT spawn wish this means noone can spawn in game even if you are staff only the owner of the server.. the items that are rare like santa hat, green h mask's, party hats were drop everytime there was a gole on amount of players but not to much...

in fight pits everytime you winn a game it informs you about it this will say in yell the winner of fight pits is know - hontiris1- the luser was -name-. when the game ended you get barrow gloves, then we discoverd that when you high alch barrow gloves you get 360k per high alch glove this was a good money making way if you win n at fight pits wish it will be a little hard.

the bandos armor you can only get it at general grator, i think that is how you spell it the point is that there you get d visages to, bandos armor, sometimes godswords but not ags, saradomin sword wish pures use to pk.. and more....

thats all for know if you need more information please contact me and owner please do this if you want over 300 players or more then what we got... there is more upgrades i did't says so know and then i will be upgrading this post about more it will say it on bottom "new edit of upgrades" then the new one i can remember..

thanks.

new upgrade new video at the bandos run!

non are advertising as i sed before ballscape is always down this server powns.

this is how the minning place i was talking about looks

don't worry you will see it as the video gouse on.. -tip- this guy hase no song put some ok.

some pking in ballscape this is why we need this upgrades

this is a video i made in ballscape!

Last edited by hontiris1 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

http://www.tobex.info/play.php?server=handofdeath%20by%20hontiri

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty Re: what dose server need?

Post  360 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:11 pm

nice idea's, i like em'!
Giant rat

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty please read all again

Post  hontiris1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

please read all again i was testing i wast finish i put way more start from the start
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty omfg awsomeeeeee

Post  unlimited pk Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 pm

dude thats so awsome are you sure you are not like the best idi upgrader in the world? ok so i i logged in the game but this upgrades are not done yet if they are i will play this erver for ever and ever and ever and i dont care if ballscape comes back on becouse the owner was a dick so what ever.. i will personatly tell everyone about this server if this upgrades happen and then you will have like hundreds of players.....

gll.................. no realy gllllllllllllllllllllllllll

unlimited pk
Goblin

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty thanks allot

Post  hontiris1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:27 pm

yeah thanks allot dude i think you will help around but first this upgrades Razz

what dose server need? Coolte10
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post  verdedigerj0 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

I know im making the updates.

verdedigerj0
Admin

https://handofdeath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty thats another thing but what updaes

Post  hontiris1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:49 pm

see thats another thing what updates the ones i posted? please reply and all?

please reply back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

what dose server need? Empty one more thing

Post  hontiris1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

one more thing go see my new post i might put about all ranks if you can please tell me all the ranks cuz i use to be govlin know i am giant rat!!! wtf wierd names lol
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post  robbyboy55 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 pm

dude if these update are coming hand of death man i will play like everyday and i keep playing till i die then tiss would would be tooo cool
robbyboy55
robbyboy55
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down