Handofdeath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big starters guide and where to find some npc's

3 posters

Go down

Big starters guide and where to find some npc's Empty Big starters guide and where to find some npc's

Post  Dark angel Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:27 am

When u started playing the server, ull see that u start in lumby.In this town you can find
2 mage shops-range shop-general store-2 combat,pur stores and 1 more at grave yard.
When you open ure spell book and you tele to fally, there ull find some more shops.

Getting started:
Go to catherbery, there ull see some thief stall near the bank.Before you start,
check the lvl's that are required for the stall. I started on man untill i got lvl 20.

Also a good way for making money is by starting crafting in cather,u buy gems cheap
and when they crated the sell pretty high, so good profit.

When you got some money i would recommend you to go to lumby and buy some combat or
range or mage armour to start training.!! for d scim u need to do monk madness!!

Beginners:
If you're lvl 3 and bought some stuff i would recommend you to kill some man until you're about
combat 20, then you should go t a bank and get lobs and go to 'monster tele' and then rock crabs.

Amateur:
When ure like combat 50-70 you should go to 'monster tele' and then island to start and collection bones to raise pray.
Also a good way but pretty hard is to go lvl lvl 19 wildy in varrock to kill some green drags.BUT
the prob is, none of the store sells anti shield so you should lure the drags around until the can't move so you can kill them without any probs (bring sharks from lumby pure shop)

Masters:
When ure above 85-90 you should go for the big things. Like when ure pray 45 you could go barrows, do some minigames or something els. If you wonne kill a mith dragon wich located west of mage bank in the snow area, you should bring sharks-anti fire shield and good armour.
This beast drops dbones-pots-bandos and dfs !!

Few skilling tips:
In cather you can train craft-fish and farming.For farmining you need to visite 'monster tele' and then cave, there ull find chaos druids who drops seeds for farmining. When u got herbs, go fally general store to get some water vails.
you can also wc in cather, do fm.
For runecrafting you need to do the quest.When its dunne you mine ess and go edge wildy to get teled to abby spot with portals to the diff runes.

There everyone,
I hope you like the guide, more guides ccoming soon.
If you have any probs, add 'dark angel' , when i'm on i would like to help you
as far as i can.

Greats, Dark Angel

Dark angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Big starters guide and where to find some npc's Empty not bad

Post  hontiris1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 pm

not bad dude preaty good, but i am workin on my own one wish its bether and got more details. i have been workin on it for 1 week already!
hontiris1
hontiris1
Moss Giant

http://www.tobex.info/play.php?server=handofdeath%20by%20hontiri

Back to top Go down

Big starters guide and where to find some npc's Empty Re: Big starters guide and where to find some npc's

Post  robbyboy55 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 am

its good i think
robbyboy55
robbyboy55
Hero

Back to top Go down

Big starters guide and where to find some npc's Empty Re: Big starters guide and where to find some npc's

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down